Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Every story has an ending . But in life , every ending is a new beggining

Someone who puts me as a priority.

Second post for today ? :D So , hello (: Hmms , people non-stop asking me who i love . Why are you guys so curious about ? Is it jealousy or you guys just want to know who is him so you guys can compliment him or tease me ? :P I really want to know ! :D Yes , he's from MY school , class ABCDE . Taller than me . I THINK /: He's so cute when he blushes . AWWW (:

He's tan but still , i can see his cheeks is red . My favorite shy boy :3 Well , you guys can't really guess who i love through real life :P Cause , I rarely talk to him /: You know HI-BYE friends ? So yeah . BUT THANKS TO FACEBOOK , I GET TO KNOW HIM (Y) :D ahhh , can't wait to see him tomorrow :3

FYI , I'm not a muslim ): Do I even look like one ? :O One of my muslim friends added me into a "1997 generation muslim " omg . SERIOUSLY , they even ask me to go sembayang -.- whatthefark ? Screw 1 of the muslim boy in my class -.- I'MACHINESE .

P/S : ILOVEYOUU :3