Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am having a terrible day

And I really wish someone will be here and understand me..

Oh ,hello (: had an awesome time with Li Jing , Samuel , Aaron , Sylvia , Sze Yan , Zheng Aunn , Henry and Wei Kin :D Chee Hua and Yi Hong didn't come cause no transport ): Went to empire ate Joshua's shop in Xpex ? It's really feeling (: Then walked over to Subang Avenue and play the Roller bladding on the highest floor . IT'S AWESOME but not so awesome like ice skatting :P Fell down twice . The first was because unstable and *poof* xD Second was didn't saw hump and i poofed again ><>

2 hours later , we walked over to subang parade and drink at KFC :D REAL FUN :D bought some stuff for 2 boys as their belated birthday give (: Not soon , there's this betrayer anonymous sms-ed me and spoiled my mood -.- Thank goodness Samuel and Li Jing cured my mood (Y) I LOVE THEM We sand " Peacock " in KFC . HAHAHAHHA . Great moment :3 The other customers were looking at us , THANKS TO ME :P Then went back home at 6 :D Awesome friend , awesome times