Friday, April 22, 2011

Don't get it wrong

sweetlydreaming:

Helllloooo ;D

Gawsh , I extremely tired today /:

BUT STILL , it was extremely awesome possum in CF today ! :D

As you guys know ,



TODAY IS GOOD FRIDAY ! :D

And CF today was really awesome :3

we played a game which we need to go to station by station to finish our mission (:

The first mission we did was getting a 5sen coin inside a box of flour and moving worms .

YES , THE WORMS IA ALIVE ! :O


and the worst thing was only GIRLS are allowed to attempt that mission D:

I'm super scared of those man ! /: They even put 10 sen and 1 sen inside .

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO IT ? :S

Then after , we drank something disgusting , did something disgusting and did something childish yet fun :D


BUT STILLLLL , IT'S SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY FUN :D

I'll miss today . I'll really do (:


WELL , there's another party or maybe i should say MOVIE NIGHT at Faith City Church :D

AND AND AND , I'M GOING :P
with MARISSA :D

The movie it's named *Letters to God*

Is a very touching show . I guess I must prepare tissues ! :D