Saturday, April 16, 2011

Every time when i'm with you , it's like i'm in heaven


Helloooo :D

Okay . SO , today I went to Pizza Hut with my old schoolmates .


Hui Ping ; Farah ; Yew Jie Ying ; Oscar ; Jennifer Ngim ; Wen Chen and Yeong Sheng .

I went there SUPER late /:


It starts at 12 and end at 3 but I went there around 2 . *gulps*


SO SORRY AGAIN GUYS !

Went there and had a cup of drink only .

Cause I knew i would be late and didn't wanted them to wait for me only eat .

SO YEAH (:

It was quite awkward sometimes cause it's like out of suddenly ,

IT'S SO QUITE :X

Then Farah , Hui Ping and I was like : " SOOO " ; " HMM " ; "YEAH"

HAHAHHA xD

Well , it's been like 1 year and a half we didn't meet and suddenly we met up and SO QUITE .


We're like , OH HI ; HAHHAAH ; YEAH .

Except for Yew Jie Ying :D

Damn cute lah her :D HAHAHHA ;D

After Pizza Hut , we walked to 100 yen for a cup of ice-cream (:

Didn't wanted to eat but yeah , since Hui Ping wanted to share with me ,


Eat only lah . No harm one what ;D