Wednesday, April 6, 2011

ONLY IF


Hello peoples :)

Today went to koko for NOTHING .



YES , NOTHING /:

I and Janet didn't know BBSM was cancelled .

SO EVENTUALLY , WE went and play with the scouts . IT WAS

......


......


......


......

AWESOME BUT kena teased by Sheryl , Jians and Jian's friend . HMMPH !


They keep on making fun of my name and Jians act like he forgotten my name .


PFFT PFFT PFFT PFFT !


and i use water and splash at they'll (Y) :D AWESOME TIMES :P



and I wonder how can we use the dough thing and make marbles flood on water . I CAN'T

FIGURE THAT OUT :O


ANYWAYS ANYWAYS ANYWAYS , my friend kena DIBUANG just because he drew a pig on a

malay's book -.-

HOW CRAZY CAN THAT BE ? AND it's the malay who started drawing pigs in my friend's book

FIRST .



SO UNFAIR ! :(

JUST GREAT , now I can't get to see him in another 2 - 3 more weeks .

THAT REALLY SUCKS .