Saturday, February 26, 2011

Take a bite of my heart to night




Oh , hello (: Ignore the first post I posted . I was just too mad just now . HEHS /: Hrmms , there's a thing went out wrong yesterday . Pfft ! Screw you boy , screw you ! Now everyone has mistaken the wrong thing . THANK YOU ._. Well , had a midnight chat with Janet . It was real fun (Y) We talked about things happen when we're young . HAHAHA , it was really funny :P Laughed the whole night with her :D and because of that , my parents thought i was insane (x Studied Sejarah for 1 hour just now . I can't really understand what are they trying to say . I'm just like a lost nerd trying to find a way to solve it >< and yeah , i'm going to Australia on the 6 of August ! :D Means not going to school for 1 week on that month . How awesome can that be ? :P

P/S : Ameerul thinks my blog is awkward :O ):