Monday, March 21, 2011

don't look back and move on

Baby, you remember your promise?

Oh hello , I forgotten to post about yesterday again . So yesterday was Sunday . What did I did yesterday ? HMMMM . OH YEAH , I went to Sunway for a movie called " World Invasion - Battle of Los Angeles " IT'S AWESOME POSSUM :D After movie , we dinned at a seafood restaurant somewhere in Sri Muda . Food wasn't that bad tho (: I was called 'fan tong' because I ate finish the whole rice without leaving anything in bowl . OH C'MON lah , I don't leave any single rice like what you people do lah :P You people left rice on the plates weyh . WHAT A WASTE :P I was called fat because I ate the whole " gu lou yok " and ate a lot others :O I AIN'T FAT YOU KNOW ? -.- do you know how to different shade fat and thin ? ><>

So today I wasn't really that happy ): Got my KH paper and scored 36 marks . FAILED . Then after that , I got Bm paper . GUESS HOW MUCH I GOT ? 20 marks . TWENTY MARKS )': FAILED AGAIN this is like my first time getting such a low mark . DAMNN .
I guess I . must . start . studying . like . what . all . nerds . does /:
WELL , I was just aiming for English , Maths and Science (: Not interested in any other subjects :P So yeah , hope i'll get an A or a B for those 3 subjects (Y) I'M SO GONNA STUDY HARD FOR THE NEXT COMING SUBJECT . I'm just gonna be a TEMPORARY nerd for now . I'll start to be a nerd NEXT WEEK onwards /:

OH , now I found out who stole my calculator -.- Is this malay boy in my class that stole it . ishh . SCREW YOU . Stupid malays in my class go and steel my calculator and domo . F YOU GUYS MAN -.- SERIOUSLY ! Even though you don't have money to buy it , you don't have to steel it right ? ARGHH . Even a malay girl just toke my bm textbook and lent it too some random malay boys without my permissions . babi -.-