Saturday, March 19, 2011

Moving on is simple . It's just that what you left behind makes it difficult

Always, :(

Oh hello :D Today is another typical Saturday . WAS planning to go Sunway with friends today but changed to tomorrow . PFFT , everytime also change date /: Didn't attend basketball yesterday because it was raining . I was hopping to play tho . It's been 1 month i didn't play and I really want to grow *wink* ;D I'm a shortpants among some of my friends already , TSK TSK . *goes to a corner and cry* HEHS :P well , i feel awesome these days although it's quite boring (Y) I always sleeps at 4 even though i'm lying on the bed doing nothing . Then wakes up at 12 sharp everyday . I wonder how awesome can I be ? CHEYYY :P Ain't I being super perasan ? NGEKS :D

I wonder how'd my other friends make their blog so interesting while my blog is just so lame ? I envy them ):