Friday, March 18, 2011

Never letting you go



Oh hello (: Today's Friday and another 2 more days , it's back to school :D I kind of miss some of my friends already . HEHS :$ One whole week i didn't meet some of my friends . BOO HOO ): I can't even chat with them through Facebook since it's so shitty . It's so laggy -.- It takes 5 minutes no load finish the homepage . Zzz . I'M NOT GONNA ON FACEBOOK ALREADY ! *that's impossible* /: Well , yesterday in tuition was fun (8 Laughed in the tuition most of the time . HEHEH :D and guess what , the Mr.Lee said my face looks like mean people . i dislike you , teacher . DISLIKE :P

Met up with this "Pakistanis" girl (she lied about that) :P which has a boyfriend named 'Teddy' xD She's sweet (: She said my laugh was cute . HAHAHHAAH , everyone's laugh is cute , right ? :P

Look , is raining now :3 ILOVERAIN :D It makes me reminds of you . HEHS :$ Seriously , I don't really know why i lobe you . Funny aites ? It just comes naturally . LOLOL :D You're just so cute lah :$ okayokay , i'm enough of talking bout love dys . TSK . OH OH OH , tomorrow I'm going Sunway (again) with Lyanne , Choy , Lydia and etc . CAN'T WAIT :P Supposedly going to McD with Lyanne and Candy . But suddenly Choy make up this event to go Sunway . So yeah , changed plans :D I'm still in the shopping spirit mode right now (Y) Shopping releases tons of stress :D If you don't know , then you should go and try someday ! (; but remember , if you want to go shopping , CALL ME :P I'll be glad hanging out with you people :D

NOW , I'm waiting for my parents to come back then I'm off to shopping again :P BYE