Thursday, April 28, 2011

I get jealous because I love you and I don't want anyone else to love you


Hellloooo :D

Today I went school at 11.30 .
*i know it's early* /:

Then straight away go to the library and study *don't lie elly , don't lie*
WELL ,

not really study but do my homework :P

Then a few minutes later , I saw Rong Zhen in the library . HAHAHA .
HE SAVED ME FROM BORE-NESS :D

Chit-chatted A LOT :D

1 pm , i have to go to the canteen .

SO YEAH ,
we went down and he go his way , i go my way :P

Then , there's this police drama about the robber thing .
IT WASN'T THAT NICE .

OH WAIT ,
maybe i should say it wasn't nice . HAHA .
*only one part which is interesting*

Saw some photos the police show us . It was really disgusting :S
There's one which the head kena cut off and the forehead kena *piak* D:

OKAYOKAY . THAT'S ALL .