Saturday, May 21, 2011

Once upon a time


Helloo peeps (:

It's been 2 to 3 weeks I didn't touch my blogger cause I was busy studying . * right elly , as if you study*


Those previous days were okay I think .

Hahaha , I don't really remember anything now :P




My exam started last Wednesday .



The papers were okay for me but History and Geography is so hard .
I actually simply circle for my Geography *cause you're stupid, elly !*

Waiting till the exams over at this coming Thursday and partyyyy ! B)



There's 2 weeks of holidays after exams and I have no idea when to hang out .



Planned but don't know who to invite . LOL .

Why did I even think bout planning how to hang out my holidays when I still have math and science to go ?


AHHHH , I HAVE TO STUDYYYY !
*as if you will study ._.*




Math and Science it's kind of killing me now tho .


I forgotten how to do Math's Chapter 1 , chapter 2 and Ratio's steps . Damn .

It's so harsh .





Anyways , last week I found this website that contains lots of movies and can actually watch em' for free ! B)



So yeah , I've FINALLY watched Tangled , A Diary of a Wimpy Kid , Valentine's Day and lots of other comedys :D




There's also actions , horror and etc movies (:


SO HMMM , I'm off to continue my Valentine's Day movie .
*it's a dirty show :P*


If you get what I mean xD



xx