Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where could I find the other half ?


Helloooooo ! .


People says that 21 of May it's end of the world .



BUT GUESS WHAT ?!





WE SURVIVED :P


Okay so yeah , today's the 22nd .

Still got 9 more days , then it's already end of May ):



Why must time flies so fast ?

Thinking back bout last time , I didn't actually appreciate time tho /:


I'm like wasting my time on movies and computer and shopping .

I didn't really spent my time carefully /:



SAD-NYER ):


Anyways , last night 1.30am like that I spoke with Jonathan and Joe Hann through the phone till 4 .


THEY'RE EXTREMELY NASTY ><


like seriously . LMAO .

Laughed all the time and also awkward sometimes (x

THANKS FOR THE MIDNIGHT CHAT Y'LL (:


Planned to go hang out with them during the holidays but not confirmed when yet . HEHE .


We also planned to go for a movie today but sadly I can't go ):

There's still exam tomorrow . What do you expect huh ? /:




P/S : love hurts .