Tuesday, May 31, 2011

People changes




Second post for today .

I'm like super bored right now .
and it makes me think bout you *him*
reminds me of everything I saw in the other day . PFFT .
NEARLY broke down into tears BUT NO , I didn't cry ._.


I'm awkward . I eventually miss him when I don't get to see him but when I actually gt to see him , I ignore him ):


WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME ! :O



Well , the scariest about distance it's when you're not sure if that person you like will either miss you or forget you . #sigh
I wish i never knew how to fall in love . So it won't be so hurt when I'm apart with someone ):
you know , it's tough whenever he never reply me but yet , IT'S TOUGHER FOR ME TO ACT LIKE I DON'T GIVE A DAMN D:


Yes , I might love to hang out with boys A LOT . and I feel bad whenever I see him cause I always chit-chat and talk with other guys while I don't really hang out with him *you know who*
#scratcheschin
it's not that I don't want to talk him or hang out with him . It's just that I'm too shy to talk to him but not I don't want to talk with him .
PLUS , he's always surrounded by his friends which I don't really have any topic to talk with .

SO YEAH , that's one of the reasons why i didn't talk to him .

but AT LEAST , I talk to him after CF and walk together C: *see , so happy lah now*



AHHHHHH , i'm such an idiot .
WHY DIDN'T I TALK TO HIM EVERYTIME I MEET HIM ?